After 20 years of waiting, IT IS...
After 20 years of waiting, IT IS FINALLY HERE! Backlit vintage Digimons, a whole new way to relive your childhood and re-experience vintage tamas again in a whole new light (pun intended).
*IMPORTANT: Please read the "How To Order" and "Disclaimers" clause below before ordering.
*This service is temporarily not available to order online, please send us a message directly if you wish to order*
This product is no longer in stock
The models that are available for modding currently are: Digimon V1 to V6 (vintage models starting from 1997)
1. Under the "Quantity" field, indicate the number of Digimons you want to mod.
2. Indicate in the comment box below on the Digimon model (or models, if more than 1) you will be shipping over. It is also advisable to provide precise description of your Digimon such as color.
3. Check out, enter your shipping details, and make payment.
4. Pack your Digimons to be shipped.Make sure you remove all batteries from your Digimons and wrap them in sufficient amount of bubble wrap.
5. When packing your Digimons, please also write your Order Number on a slip of paper and include it in the package so that I know which order this package is for.
6. You will bear the cost of shipping your Digimons to me. Ship them to the following address:
Mr Cheong Shan Li
302, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3,
#01-1840, Suite 7989-Z
*Please note that I WILL NOT be responsible for lost mail when the Digimon is on its way to me. It is recommended that you ship via tracked mail to reduce risks, but at the end of the day, it is your choice.
7. You will be notified via email when I receive your Digimons. Modding will commence immediately and will take 1 week. After modding is completed, the Digimon will be shipped back to you and you will receive a shipping notification email with tracking number.
1. Battery testing: Backlight was turned on for 50 hours on fresh batteries, before switching off completely due to low battery power.
2. The Digimon models that are available for modding currently are:
3. Digimon models that are currently not available for modding:
These models are still undergoing research and will be available soon.
* required fields