Pusheen Silicone Cover for Tamagotchi Meets, M!X, P's, iDL
- Regular price
- $16.00 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $16.00 SGD
- Unit price
Protect your kawaii lovable Tamagotchi M!Xes in soft food grade silicone covers!
- The silicone material is tight, to keep the case tight and snugly wrapped around your Tamagotchi.
- Material is made of food grade silicone, and the the surface is soft and smooth.
- Fits Tamagotchi Meets, M!X and Tamagotchi P's model, however, on the Tamagotchi P's, the lanyard hole may not align properly (see final photo as sample).
- The first use will be a little tight. Do not overly stretch the protective sleeve when putting it on your Tamagotchi. Do not use sharp objects as it may cause the silicone material to tear.
- Silicone cover can be washed with mild soap and warm water. Wipe gently to dry it after washing.
- Take caution not to have accidental ink marks from pen, paint, or marker pens, as those marks may be difficult to wash off and may become a permanent stain.
- Long term usage of the cover may cause the silicone material to become discolored, due to the natural chemical aging process of silicone material.
Order & Delivery
How to place an order
Mode of Payment
You can pay by credit card, PayPal, or PayNow (for Singapore customers).
Shipping Wait Time & Delays
We ship from Singapore. Shipping time to most Asian countries will take approximately 1-2 weeks, while shipping to the rest of the world will take 2-3 weeks.
In the rare event that your shipment is delayed up to 6 weeks from the date of shipment, please contact us for further assistance.
|Singapore (Normal Mail)||SGD 1.50|
|Singapore (Registered Mail)||SGD 3.00 onwards|
|Malaysia, Brunei||SGD 8.50 onwards|
|Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Macao, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna, American Samoa, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau.||SGD 10.50 onwards|
|Rest of the World||SGD 14.00 onwards|
In the event of unclaimed shipment, your parcel may be returned to us if you have provided us with an incorrect address, or if it is left unclaimed with your local postal service for a long period of time (usually 1 month, depending on your country). If we have receieved the returned unclaimed parcel for these 2 reasons, and you wish for us to ship it to you again, you will need to pay the shipping fee again. If you prefer a refund instead, the amount that will be refunded to you will be 90% of the cost of the item, excluding shipping fee. This is to cover the processing fees which include packaging/transporting and labor fees.
If your change your mind about an order and it is not yet shipped, a full refund may be given to you. However, if the item is already shipped, then no refunds will be given.
We strive to ensure all our products are of excellent quality and good condition before shipping to you. If, in the rare event that you believe you have received a faulty product, please do not hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp: 65-8446 6882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.